Author: Jeffrey E. Young, Janet S. Klosko
1 copy only
Learn how to end the self-destructive behaviours that stop you from living your best life with this breakthrough program.
- Put the needs of others above your own?
- Start to panic when someone you love leaves — or threatens to?
- Often feel anxious about natural disasters, losing all your money, or getting seriously ill?
- Find that no matter how successful you are, you still feel unhappy, unfulfilled, or undeserving? Unsatisfactory relationships, irrational lack of self-esteem, feelings of being unfulfilled — these are all problems that can be solved by changing the types of messages that people internalise. These self-defeating behavior patterns are called “life-traps,” and
- Reinventing Your Life shows you how to stop the cycle that keeps you from attaining happiness.
Thousands of men and women have seen the immediate and long-term results of the extraordinary program outlines in this clear, compassionate, liberating book. Its innovative approach to solving ongoing emotional problems will help you create a more fulfilling, productive life.